Old WWII Crate. 1484 polys. Diffuse, Normals, and Spec used.
Sci-fi Door/My design
3150 tris for the door and frame, the door by itself is 1197 tri's. Concept work for this can be found on my main blog page under the 2D tab http://iantolmay24.blogspot.ca/.
Old coin operated phone booth. 1744 tri's.
Putting this project to rest. Learned a lot from it and hope to do better for my next sculpt. I can't really call this Low-poly as it stands at 75, 695 polys. The body is separate from the suspension and frame as is the interior. I did this because I want to try some beat up and weathered details on this.
Getting close to finishing this car off. Cube map needs to be blurred in these renders and taken down in opacity. Spec feels too saturated. Interior being finished off in the next day.
WIP Texturing 1966 Chevy Impala. There are still some issues with the trim around the windshields that needs to be addressed. Decided to go with a nice beige leather texture. No Gloss or Spec yet. More to come very soon.
Wire frame renders of my low poly 1966 Chevy Impala.
As promised walls and floor...and other stuff.
Progress Render from tonight. Finished off another variant on the Arcade Machines. Walls and floor and more tomorrow.
Another Render of the same scene. Focused on the Arcade Machine.
Working on the Garage Interior (1980's) Texturing this scene up as we speak. Progress renders below:
1980's Radio Tower.
Some old 1980's Radio Equipment.
More WIP for Chevy Impala:
Some of the Pre-vis work I did for Catstatic. Mock-ups of downtown Vancouver so clients can get an idea of what type of architectural design they would like to implement for their budget. I did all the models and textures as seen below, no normal maps could be used because of the hit to runtime in Unity. Layout and textures come from Google Maps and a lot of editing in Photoshop. Extensive use of Texture Atlas's.
Scene for Mobile Platform. Under 50 000 tri's for the whole scene. Scene is based on another artists concept, I'll try to find out their name soon. Did some levels adjustments and exposure in Photoshop for the renders seen below. Under 2 weeks for the whole production.
Old Gas Tank Gasket MOD. I was responsible for creating all texture elements featured in these shots as well as the Low and High Poly Models.
Mech Leg Prototype in Gasket MOD. I was responsible for creating all texture elements featured in these shots as well as the Low and High Poly Models.
Main Doors and Junk Pile2 in Gasket MOD. I was responsible for creating all texture elements featured in these shots as well as the Low and High Poly Models.
Gasket MOD UDK, Close Up of Junk Pile
This is a closer view of the Junk Pile assets I created.
Gasket MOD UDK
The first 2 renders demonstrate the team effort in which I served as Art Director for the group project "Gasket" ,in total I gave guidance to a team of 9 individuals. The last 2 images show the assets that I made for said MOD.
Mossberg Tactical Shotgun
High Poly Render
Lewis Gun:9371 tri's, textures shown below.